One of the steps in the scientific method is testing hypotheses. Today's legal system requires more and more data, often in the form of physical testing, to substantiate the validity of an opinion.
Whether you're looking to test your own hypothesis or one presented by an opposing side, Fire Findings can develop and execute a test to assist in determining whether a particular hypothesis is valid or should be discarded.
Examples include testing of:
• A hypothesized ignition scenario/sequence
• Failure modes of an appliance or device
• Specific components (e.g., thermostat, gas valve, high-limit)
• Fireplaces, inserts, gas logs and wood-burning stove systems
• Fire pattern development and interpretation
• Temperatures produced under varying conditions and in different locations
Please contact us to discuss your case or explore our website to learn more about our services.